Updated 27th March at 15:20
During the Covid-19 crisis we want to ensure that we are following all the government's advice while adding our own extra measures to protect our customers and staff. With regular updates in a fast-moving crisis, we will update any new measures here. The following measures are currently in place:
Online Orders / Click and Collect
We are still taking online orders, but we are not currently dispatching any orders placed after 26th March 2020. Instead, new orders will be allocated and stored for you. As soon as our warehouse is dispatching again we will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date. This measure has been taken to protect our staff and reduce pressure on the NHS. When lockdown measures are eased, we will resume dispatching orders.
Click and Collect is available on our website, but new orders cannot be collected until our stores open again. Your order will be allocated and safely stored. We will contact you as soon as it can be collected
Many of our office staff have re-located to work from home with many of our lines diverted to our staff's personal phones. Our advice service has not been affected with email, online chat, and phone support also still available.
In Our Stores
Our stores are currently closed, as per government guidelines. Please use our online options to buy your wood flooring and it can be collected or delivered at a later date.
For orders placed on or before 26th March 2020, deliveries are still being carried out, but please note the following :
- We can no longer deliver to your room of choice. We are now only delivering into the front hall
- Please keep the advised 2m social distance from our delivery driver
- We will use new disposable gloves for each delivery
- We will contact you to ask if you have any Covid-19 symptoms. If so, we must reschedule delivery by 14 days minimum.
- Deliveries carried out by couriers are beyond our control as each courier is taking their own specific measures. Delivery schedules are currently running as normal and we are not currently experiencing any disruption to this service.